/* Variable definitions

Tasty Side to Life Tours Website

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Catering Inspiration

So the last 2 months I have been working for a haute gamme French caterer I have seen and tasted some amazing french apero food which I have drawn so much inspiration from. I can't wait to recreate some of these little wonders with my own little touches! 

mango miniature cakes

Strawberry and avocado terrines

peas with creme fraiche

Apple, mint and shrimp



Caprese with mozzarella balls, sun dried tomatoes, parsley and shots of tomato 


Nouilles Chinoises with ham and red peppers

Apricot and speculos verrines with whipped cream

Green Japanese radish with scallop and seaweed salad inside

Beef wrapped around carrot, mange tout and creme fraiche

Reconstituted bouillon gel with carrots and edible flowers

Beautiful, no?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...